الثلاثاء، 19 فبراير 2008

My Discussion Reflection

Can I be an e-learner? With this question Dr.Mariam ended our discussion on Sunday about e-learner competencies ( which was vary interesting and informing not to forget special thanks to Laila who gave us some of her time to participate in the discussion). To be completely honest I do not believe that I can be successful e-learner, Why? Well for many reasons first, it is vary crucial for an e-learner to be a responsible individual when it comes to his/her own learning. Secondly, an e-learner must have time management skills as well as study skills so, based on these 3 main competencies I'm not sure if I can be a successful e-learner at least not now but maybe in the future I might become more responsible and gain the necessary skills needed in a successful e-learner so, until then I'll just stick with traditional face to face learning.

هناك تعليقان (2):

Amal AL-Balushi يقول...

Hello dear
I want to tell you that you can be a successful e-learner if you want that and you prefer it. Just do not understimate yourself and trust yourself. If you are willing, you will be able to mange your time and you will be a responsible.
However, If you don't prefer to be an e-learner and want to learn through face 2 face, this will be another issue!!!

Khadeeja Al-Shidhani يقول...

al'ssalam alykum
I think e-larning needs special skills that some of us don't have, including me, but we can gain these skills if we want

best wishes