as you might know slow internet connection is An annoying problem that we all face especially with people who have a dial up connection almost every day which ultimately affect our lives in a negative way no matter who you are whether you're an e-learning student trying to access you're e-learning materials or an e-learning instructor struggling to contact his/her students or a businessman attempting to access important work files on the internet or even a house wife surfing the internet for some cooking recipes. Personally, slow internet connections have caused me a lot of problems and frustrations in my academic and personal life because of the irritating amount of time it takes especially when attempting to download something important for school or opening a webpage or even trying to email someone and the list goes on & on….. This Problem Must Stop!!
الثلاثاء، 12 فبراير 2008
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)

هناك تعليق واحد:
My dear
As you said that most of us are suffering from this serious problem. I myself have a dial up connection and I suffer from it alot sice I can not download the important files I need or send messages via the e-mail to my instructors or my friends when there is a group work. We hope that this problem will not exist any more.
إرسال تعليق